If you’re looking for a book of straightforward movie reviews, this isn’t the book for you.
Instead, this is a collection of the most subjective, random, and out-there movie texts we could squeeze out of our cinema-soaked brains. Covering everything from 2010 blockbusters to the genre of “nostalgia films,” we take you on a roller-coaster ride through the world of geek cinema.
- The Hollywood Remake Machine: Why I just don’t care anymore
- Harry Potter and the Reason You Should Ignore This Review
- Believe it or Not! When “Based on a True Story” Goes Bad…
- Screen Teens: From Materialism to “Twilight-ification”
- I…I Think I’ve Got It! Trying to decipher Inception
- How it Works: Why not all 3D is created equal
- How to Name Your Batman Movie…
- Why Michael Bay is full of S#!&!
…and many, many more
For the past two years, MovieChopShop.com has been dedicated to “going deeper,” breaking down the world of movies, motion picture technology, and the film industry in our own eccentric way. What you hold in your hands is the best of the best, the cream of the crop, and other clichéd
metaphors as well. Proceed accordingly.
Can’t stop with just one? Why not check out our 2010 book, “MovieChopShop: The Book – Volume One?” Guaranteed to melt your mind and forever change your opinions about Michael Bay. Unless you hate him already.